Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The 2012 clan shifts, what might be expected.

Pugwest

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP - Already #1 Matched in both servers, sharing P2P with FOE, will only keep on improving to become #1 in wilderness.

FOE - #1 wilderness, TLP/MM will give them hard time in 2012 tho. Basically sharing #1 P2P matched with tlp.

EOP - will become #2 in f2p, idk

FI - will slump as always, they always have their peaks that last several months and then they crawl back into their hole again. been there done that.

CP - can do much in f2p, just needs numbers

Zenith - will become strong force in both servers, matched/wildy, giving tlp/eop a hard run, beating Fi constantly.

NME - will keep on complaining about 30 def

2q8tuzr.png
73jbi9.png
jsc3mx.png
2ppx1d3.png

MM will take #1 for a few months

EOP will start lowering their pulls

Fatality- Will get higher pulls become dominant in F2P eventually taking it to top 3

NME- Still be in top 4

TLP- Still be in Top 4/5. Still a powerhouse in both servers. Just needs the numbers

FOE - Will lose momentum in F2P but gain in P2P

Z- Will get some numbers. hard to say though.

IR- Slowly rising again.

HI - Will close. No flame guys.

CP- Still a big contender for the top 4

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

mm - will stay top

foe - will continue to compete with mm/eop

eop - same decent pulls compete with above

tlp - good in p2p will stay steady in f2p

fi - slowly rising pulls, good f2p and p2p

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

EoP - Will stay a top F2P clan and will continue to get better in P2P.

MM - Will keep fighting EoP and transitioning from #1/#2 F2P.

FOE - Will stay a top P2P clan and will stay good at F2P matched.

TLP - Top matched in both servers, I expect pulls to increase within a few months.

Fi - Pulls will keep increasing and so will skill in both servers.

CP - Pulls will increase for a few months and then they'll drop down to ~35 again.

NME - They'll keep doing their thing and wrecking F2P.

Z - Pulls will increase and so will matched skill in both servers.

H - Pulls will go back up to around ~40 and they'll do work on the other ~40 pulling clans in P2P.

NPO - Pulls will stay 45+ for a few months and then members will start leaving in a few months.

Hi - Pulls will go up to about 35-40 and they'll do work on clans like IR.

This.

I will also add that IR will be pulling in some good things to this upcoming year.

~Nosympathy

MM - Will kill people in f2p

FOE - Will kill people in p2p

NME - Will keep up the 'opsession' with cp

CP - Will learn to spell 'obsession'

CR - Will reopen and become #1

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Fatality- Will get higher pulls become dominant in F2P eventually taking it to top 3

NME- Still be in top 4

TLP- Still be in Top 4/5. Still a powerhouse in both servers. Just needs the numbers

IR- Slowly rising again.

This man's intelligence knows no bounds!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Foe will stay #1 P2P and probably be #3 F2P.

Mm will fight Eop for #1 F2P and #2 P2P. They will probably win more than Eop.

Eop ^

Tlp will be #4 or lower P2P until they randomly start pulling 90's for a few weeks. No idea about F2P.

Fi will pull a lot on their anniversary and be decent the rest of the time.

Cp will probably make clans angry.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

to be brutally honest, no offence intended to any clans

mm - will continue to compete for #1 f2p and #2 p2p, while still doing hardly any clw

eop - will continue to compete for #1 f2p, but until both 13th & speshls retire, won't be able to lock it down permanently, will battle mm whenever we pull high enough, and if not will be all over the clans in the 3/4/5 spots to prevent them from rising up and being a threat

foe - will probably maintain #1 p2p and will have little to no competition for it, considering how weak hf is getting they might become their main rivals in that server. Probably won't get past #3 f2p for any consistent period of time

fi - every year everyone predicts they will break back into the top 3 and it doesn't happen, it won't happen this year either, and will probably stay about where they are now, being hunted by the top 3 but being able to dominate most of the rest

tlp - seemed to have shaken off the rep. as being a clw only clan for the first half of last year with some nice pulls, but in the last few months have gone down a lot, and with dissy and a few other ranks going inactive or retiring, i don't see tlp going anywhere up in the rankings unless another p2p med clan closes into them. Will probably continue to be good at 30v30 preps, and will hopefully finally start prepping foe in p2p again so that eop isn't their only competition. Probably the only old school clan i'd consider in danger of closing this year.

cp - will continue to **** off all the other med ranked clans, could possibly rise up in the rankings if they go all chain69 like december 2010, but otherwise will stay where they are, but my tip of the day is that their p2p matched game will become a lot better over the course of this year.

z - had a lot of hype for a month or two a few months ago, now that its died down they'll probably be bait for fi and cp for most of this year, may close if fi and cp pursue them hard enough

nme - won't be able to pass the likes of fi/cp/z unless they start accepting more defence, and if they don't i don't think they'll survive 2012

npo - seem to have good pulls in p2p, will probably have good fights with tlp in the p2p server around the #5 spot, but will also probably close, no offence its just that its very rare for new clans to last that long.

everyone else will either close or stay pretty much the same, unless some mergers happen

qOY7v.png

NME- Still be in top 4

IR- Slowly rising again.

ur top 4 but ur fighting us (hi)

damn we must be ******* good

no offense lol

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

mm - will continue to compete for #1 f2p and #2 p2p, while still doing hardly any clw

eop - will continue to compete for #1 f2p, but until both 13th & speshls retire, won't be able to lock it down permanently, will battle mm whenever we pull high enough, and if not will be all over the clans in the 3/4/5 spots to prevent them from rising up and being a threat

foe - will probably maintain #1 p2p and will have little to no competition for it, considering how weak hf is getting they might become their main rivals in that server. Probably won't get past #3 f2p for any consistent period of time

fi - every year everyone predicts they will break back into the top 3 and it doesn't happen, it won't happen this year either, and will probably stay about where they are now, being hunted by the top 3 but being able to dominate most of the rest

tlp - seemed to have shaken off the rep. as being a clw only clan for the first half of last year with some nice pulls, but in the last few months have gone down a lot, and with dissy and a few other ranks going inactive or retiring, i don't see tlp going anywhere up in the rankings unless another p2p med clan closes into them. Will probably continue to be good at 30v30 preps, and will hopefully finally start prepping foe in p2p again so that eop isn't their only competition. Probably the only old school clan i'd consider in danger of closing this year.

cp - will continue to **** off all the other med ranked clans, could possibly rise up in the rankings if they go all chain69 like december 2010, but otherwise will stay where they are, but my tip of the day is that their p2p matched game will become a lot better over the course of this year.

z - had a lot of hype for a month or two a few months ago, now that its died down they'll probably be bait for fi and cp for most of this year, may close if fi and cp pursue them hard enough

nme - won't be able to pass the likes of fi/cp/z unless they start accepting more defence, and if they don't i don't think they'll survive 2012

npo - seem to have good pulls in p2p, will probably have good fights with tlp in the p2p server around the #5 spot, but will also probably close, no offence its just that its very rare for new clans to last that long.

everyone else will either close or stay pretty much the same, unless some mergers happen

couldn't have said it any better

dooqps.jpg

damn spot on

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

damn spot on

that's my honest prediction but I hope that we (fatality) can prove everyone wrong and push higher this year. I think we'll give it a good crack for a part of the year but in reality stick just outside the top 3 and dominate everyone below.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

MM will become #1 p2p

Foe will become #1 f2p

Eop will fall

Nme will fall

Cp will officially become 20-39def clan.

TLP will become 40 def

FI will become 40 def

Z aint going anywhere

IR aint going anywhere

H will close

5 lil guy clans will rise

5 lil guy clans will fall

lil guy clans = Clans like EF, Hostility

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

MM - Will always be #1 F2P when they want to be

EOP - Will continue to try hard to beat MM by returning over and over, claim false wins when they have a .5 KDR

FOE - Will always be #1 P2P

Fi - Will continue to rise their combats, and achieve a 110 combat average on a F2P trip

TLP - They're lilguys like adrian will spaz out and leave, leaving tlp with no leaks and no action

NME - Probably won't make it to 2013 due to leaders opening for the wrong reasons...."to prove something"

CP - The same thing they've been doing for the last 5 years

IR - Summer will come and they'll be back on top just like every other summer

Hi - Made the mistake of messing with IR, won't be open for much longer

Venom - Made the mistake of messing with IR, won't be open for much longer

pvpg9.png

More or less

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png