Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Urgent and Sincere High Rolling Pure RS Forums Topic of Fury

Let's get this straight.

Solo from EOP gets hacked, 13th is with the guy hacking Solo's account and "LOL"ing while it happens.

Some guy from MM gets hacked, and suddenly the whole pure clan world should just rally together to support him?

Lol, get out of here.

Someone gave him solo's account so technically he didn't hack him. Problem?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although this topic was interpreted in many different ways, I do feel bad for your friends account. We could sit here and argue about weather or not this was deserved, but in the end nothing will change. The chances of your account being reset are slim to none, but I hope you can get another one quickly and swiftly.

Ps. I heard being main is more fun.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Let's get this straight.

Solo from EOP gets hacked, 13th is with the guy hacking Solo's account and "LOL"ing while it happens.

Some guy from MM gets hacked, and suddenly the whole pure clan world should just rally together to support him?

Lol, get out of here.

Someone gave him solo's account so technically he didn't hack him. Problem?

Doesn't matter, it was still low.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Let's get this straight.

Lol, get out of here.

dooqps.jpg

30 defense is just a large masking for the real issues and that was stated in omnis topic.

3. The real problems are the people that attack peoples real life, ddos, sell leaks, ect. And still stay in their clan. Grow some class and maybe everything would change with it.

Anyways, gave my regards on the Runescape topic. Enough with the petty baits on this topic, none of you are better than each other anyways.

If only Jagex can make it a way to enter a code, similar to a bank pin to start training a skill/starting a quest..

Incidents like this one has been going on for years. Maybe not as serious as now, but still an issue for pures. Sorry to hear about your friend's account.

They have a code for this it's called a password.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Just because you asked Elmo, I'll do it.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I genuinely appreciate all of the constructive replies on this topic; it means a lot to me and to the pure community as a whole.

I also thank those who've posted stupid, baiting, and pointless posts- for you guys are making it very easy to see the problems that exist within our community today. Perhaps instead of highlighting the problem, you guys could join the rest of us in working toward some solution.

Trust me, it doesn't have to be this way. I remember a time when honour was one's greatest strength... etc etc

Ok so everyone is supposed to rally behind your clan. Don't be hypocrites. Maybe your friend was afforded the opportunity to even leave this game altogether. I like to think positive

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I genuinely appreciate all of the constructive replies on this topic; it means a lot to me and to the pure community as a whole.

I also thank those who've posted stupid, baiting, and pointless posts- for you guys are making it very easy to see the problems that exist within our community today. Perhaps instead of highlighting the problem, you guys could join the rest of us in working toward some solution.

Trust me, it doesn't have to be this way. I remember a time when honour was one's greatest strength... etc etc

No offense, but i guarantee you that if EoP was the ones making this topic it would be all MM on it flaming and trolling with an exception of a few ofc.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

No offense, but i guarantee you that if EoP was the ones making this topic it would be all MM on it flaming and trolling with an exception of a few ofc.

I would have no problem flaming EoP, but I would support the fact that they want the way Jagex handles hacking to be changed.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

Not one single person represents a whole clan, neither does one single persons actions. I certainly did not deserve this because of things my clan or people in my clan have done. I've always kept my head down and just enjoyed playing rs for what it is, a game.

got runescape'd by dumb mods.

This. And tbh, I completely agree with Cronic, it would most likely be the same. Sucks it happened, though, all that work wasted. Not many people understand the work it takes to make accounts like that without botting. Don't really think they should make an exception, but hope they make some way to untrain levels for everyone.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.