Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness is dying.

Faked

Not enough action, lack of multi/single pking places. Maxed mains everywhere. Raggers everywhere. Clans dying. Discuss.

A great video that supports that JAGEX ruined the pking scene: (UPDATED - FULL VERSION)

Have you guys ever heard about the grand Wilderness updates Jagex are going to make in a few months?

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know why the wilderness died.

I rather focus on getting the 30 defence out of the ******* community then the wildy

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Good clip, hope it revieces due attention.

The wild certainly is is a downfall, a very slow state at the moment. It won't completely collapse but I agree that unless jagex makes positive change with the BH update, the wild will never get great again.

So many respectable people left in 2007 it just dampened the community of every clan

There's not much to rebuild from... no honour to salvage

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

this video is actually so true and put together really well.. only problem is there's nothing that can be done, damage has already been done and we got back what we initially wanted, the reason for clans dying is just how he stated.. the fact of how much you have to fight to keep a good status of the clan, if the status is bad then no one will want to join, others simply have moved on (the old schoolers who used to make the clans what they were).

ex *Leader of:
Ancient Pures(AP), Enraged Pures, Moratorium, Red blade hunters, Phoenix elites, Team PB. (old clans/teams)

been a member of: ToonScape, L2L, RBH, UBH, TGG, MM, FI, EG, C ;)!
Account- 0oft (aka mc 5n1p3r)
YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/ownorko
Subscribe if you don't mind watching latest pure pking videos ;)

Good clip, hope it revieces due attention.

The wild certainly is is a downfall, a very slow state at the moment. It won't completely collapse but I agree that unless jagex makes positive change with the BH update, the wild will never get great again.

So many respectable people left in 2007 it just dampened the community of every clan

There's not much to rebuild from... no honour to salvage

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

everything is at a downfall at the moment, but who is to blame? us that we voted Yes for the wilderness to come back or Jagex who obeyed our decision, anyways this game changed rapidly, im glad i quit

npbnw.png
61207262.png

Very late, the video should have been made ages ago, or a video alike.

Instead of the negativity that the video shows, which is obvious and everyone seems to already "understand why things are the way they are." They should focus on turning into positives and help revive the game that everyone has loved to have played basically in their whole youth.

Everyone's asking questions and giving answers but not looking for solutions or even making logical arguments/solutions to even better the community. Main and pure alike. Everyone's looking to excuses to make it seem like they aren't in fault to why things have gone back to the way they have.

Want a solution?

Realize that older players are noticing the wilderness is back and are coming back to play, and that there are teams still pking in wilderness. It may not be AS LARGE as what it use to be, but I believe that we have reverting back to an earlier time in Runescape, when it comes to player vs player.

Ironically, I was going to make an apologetic post tonight and my last real effort of a topic for everyone, instead of the leaders, but now I don't have to.

If you want things to change, and care. You'll have to leave the ones who don't care and want to stick it out to be the last "clans left" to die. With that, taking their competition away. Originally the community boards were meant to put everyone together to help the growth of a pure, and sadly the clan competition has taken over it (from PC -> PW)

You'll need to take away the fact that you have something to prove on here, when in all honesty all you're competing for is the last one to live. (we all kinda got that). Set the example that you don't need to win, you don't need to see the same clans every weekend, and you can just go out and PK and surprisingly run into each other and have a good weekday. And most of all GET OUT OF CLAN WARS.

If you start going out on weekdays, you'll be noticed by the real pure community, which is that of the pkers that are at edge and the wilderness every night/day. Stop worrying on whether or not a pure clan has more than you, and stop thinking you need to make a topic to prove to yourselves that you had a decent "trip", when in reality you have to make an upbeat speach to keep your members interested in the hope of having an exciting trip.

If you have alot of subscribers, then help by making videos on showing that the wilderness can be active, show how fun it is to TEAM PK, and not solo edge with maxed gear or fight a war in clanwars. That totally undermines anything that clans really have achieved or want to achieve.

That's me being optimistic, because I'm in a clan that doesn't post on here, and fights 5-10 random teams/massers, that all hate me for taking control of the wild. Which in turn has caused them to help find the source to why they lose when they outnumber and outlevel my clan, which is teleports. Now in turn, they have decided to drop them so they can win, so in my case I'm helping the wild by not even posting on here and doing my part. I see more teams poping up and I still see hope. This video is so stupid because main clans can just pk every ******* day and realise there are teams of 20+ lvl 100s always around chaos alter. Dying? Do something about it and stop being a debbie downer and realize you can revert back.

That's what adapting really is.

Saw the topic title with the thought "oh this topic again"

nicely put though, doubt jagex will wake up though, this game has become outdated in my opinion, the only reason I seem to stick around is due to the people, if there was no clans I wouldn't be around now.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Great video.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Very late, the video should have been made ages ago, or a video alike.

Instead of the negativity that the video shows, which is obvious and everyone seems to already "understand why things are the way they are." They should focus on turning into positives and help revive the game that everyone has loved to have played basically in their whole youth.

Everyone's asking questions and giving answers but not looking for solutions or even making logical arguments/solutions to even better the community. Main and pure alike. Everyone's looking to excuses to make it seem like they aren't in fault to why things have gone back to the way they have.

Want a solution?

Realize that older players are noticing the wilderness is back and are coming back to play, and that there are teams still pking in wilderness. It may not be AS LARGE as what it use to be, but I believe that we have reverting back to an earlier time in Runescape, when it comes to player vs player.

Ironically, I was going to make an apologetic post tonight and my last real effort of a topic for everyone, instead of the leaders, but now I don't have to.

If you want things to change, and care. You'll have to leave the ones who don't care and want to stick it out to be the last "clans left" to die. With that, taking their competition away. Originally the community boards were meant to put everyone together to help the growth of a pure, and sadly the clan competition has taken over it (from PC -> PW)

You'll need to take away the fact that you have something to prove on here, when in all honesty all you're competing for is the last one to live. (we all kinda got that). Set the example that you don't need to win, you don't need to see the same clans every weekend, and you can just go out and PK and surprisingly run into each other and have a good weekday. And most of all GET OUT OF CLAN WARS.

If you start going out on weekdays, you'll be noticed by the real pure community, which is that of the pkers that are at edge and the wilderness every night/day. Stop worrying on whether or not a pure clan has more than you, and stop thinking you need to make a topic to prove to yourselves that you had a decent "trip", when in reality you have to make an upbeat speach to keep your members interested in the hope of having an exciting trip.

If you have alot of subscribers, then help by making videos on showing that the wilderness can be active, show how fun it is to TEAM PK, and not solo edge with maxed gear or fight a war in clanwars. That totally undermines anything that clans really have achieved or want to achieve.

That's me being optimistic, because I'm in a clan that doesn't post on here, and fights 5-10 random teams/massers, that all hate me for taking control of the wild. Which in turn has caused them to help find the source to why they lose when they outnumber and outlevel my clan, which is teleports. Now in turn, they have decided to drop them so they can win, so in my case I'm helping the wild by not even posting on here and doing my part. I see more teams poping up and I still see hope. This video is so stupid because main clans can just pk every ******* day and realise there are teams of 20+ lvl 100s always around chaos alter. Dying? Do something about it and stop being a debbie downer and realize you can revert back.

That's what adapting really is.

qOY7v.png

Was a great vid.

Thats exactly wat happened lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS