Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Support Pure Clans

Taste

So recently The "Wilderness guardians" and his lordship have been making videos and posts in the RuneScape community talking about how the wilderness and clans are dieing, and basically Goop decided to make a post informing the main clan world that the Pure Clan world is still alive & striving, feel free to support & hopefully encourage some main clanners to make pures.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1549559-the-pure-clan-world/

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

No use. It is already been wounded to much. Just a matter of time before death.

Edit: Read through the post and the comments. Looks as if:

1. Main clans find if funny that we snipe to win our wars

2. They are surprised that we have not reached Rune armor.

3. They have no time for pures

4. They are impressed with our forums and our "Activity" <--- :unsure:

Looks as if that was an embarrassment more than anything with Goop and other "Pures" trying to defend and or disprove each statement that was made. You made it look as if we are doing just dandy. Are you ignorant to the truth? There are TWO pure clans left. Like I said before, a matter of time before the end.

:down:

1175tub.png

Mains are honestly so ignorant. They're infatuated in their own arrogance, it's just ******* appalling.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

PURE clanning isn't striving lol, clans are accepting 37 defence and hacking/ddosing is becoming more abundant. You're an idiot if you think pure clanning is "striving"

Well said.

I seriously recommend several people re-watch His Lordships video as they don't seem to of got his objective of targeting Jagex for updates to encourage more people into the wild.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

PURE clanning isn't striving lol, clans are accepting 37 defence and hacking/ddosing is becoming more abundant. You're an idiot if you think pure clanning is "striving"

Well said.

I seriously recommend several people re-watch His Lordships video as they don't seem to of got his objective of targeting Jagex for updates to encourage more people into the wild.

This, its very much far from striving. The pure world is as bad or worse than the main world. No way in hell are we doing ok.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I felt like the creator of the video hit the situation spot on. We aren't striving, let's not try to impress another group here. We're not only on a down numbers wise but the quality of the community is at an all time low as well.

pure clans are just as bad as main clans

the flaming

the ddos

the hacking

the crashing

barely any pure clans are opening and even if they do, they close in a month

at least for main clan fights they have another clan AC

nice advertising btw goop :3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Read through, no desire to. They're all arrogant pieces of **** who are ignorant of Pure Clanning.

Never see me knocking off the main clanning world as I've never been in one, the only thing I'd say is that I don't want to be involved in a 1-10 hour fight as I find a 15 minute fight boring.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I'm literally sat back here in my seat laughing at all these **** dead main clans.

Seriously, If I were to lead a main clan, an ACTUAL main clan, I swear I don't think it'd die, over 90% of the game is now a MAIN, and I can only imagine how easy it would be to recruit, seriously. With pures, it takes over 15 hops to different worlds to even find a single ONE, although our community is still here, and alive? #Pure4lyfe

I've done both clanning, I was in Corruption for 2 months, twice actually, and I can say I love their community, everyone was funny as sht, but the warring is HORRIBLE, and we did it the best. We smashed everyone, there is no skill in main clanning what so ever, I don't get why these complete nerds think they're good or some ****. "Welcome to the crash war" yeokm8.

In order to main clan, you have to be able to slap on your quick prayers, and click around your inventory for your pizzas. To pile, you have hear what the leader is saying, and they just shout a name, there's no he's northeast northwest etc...

ye main clanning sucks **** in whole, only main clan I'll ever join is Corruption, if they were to reopen I'd rejoin and slap the **** outta all these ****** clans like solace etc

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Eric, you have no idea.

Main clans are WORSE then the pure community, in all seriousness. There's more hacking there then there is here, there's more selfish nerds, there's more crashing, there's more spying, there's more everything.

The main world is terribly confused, minus all the scumbag 30 defence clans, the pure community is the place to be.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14