Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Tournament Predictions

aTommy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just seen the full out declaration lol, was on holiday at the time. If you wanna full out foe then sure, declare with everything goes.

That's pretty unfair since it's MM, the only remaining true pure clan.

27 defence is pure? Oh.

OT: If it's anything over 50v50, FOE will win. Anything under and TLP will take it.

Not sure about low tier but GL everyone!

you're implying that there's an account in MM with 27 def. highest is 23...

but I guess you're right... 6 def avg vs 20 def avg

that 1 def advantage

TLP will win. We're not joining b/c it's a pw event, but it's not like we would win anyways.

And to all the FOE kids saying "r0fl mm so scared y no prep us?!" - Why not fullout us? Too afraid of losing when you can't sit everyone below 30 def?

And Walli, you want an everything on fullout? Leaving aside the fact that this shows that FOE knows they can't win with a 1 def cap, from what I read on your forums before the topic got deleted, MM had been trying to get a fullout in the wilderness (aka no rules) for over a year, but you guys kept trying to get it in clan wars??

Guest bigdickballa42069

NPO,Foe,TLP will take the win

maybe fi coming in as the underdogs if they enter

i think havoc will win the first finals and cpr will win the loser brackets making the final set between havoc and cpr for #1 p2p matched

AND CPR TAKES THE WIN

OT:

I will win.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

tlp vs foe will be epic as always.. can really see mm making a major impact though assuming they join in, the rules are pretty much perfect for them, should be close between us 3 i hope.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 1 DEF ADVANTAGE L0L

if you have 30 def, and i have 1 def. means u have 29 def levels on me. that is a disadvantage brah.

(ok i guess if there was a 95(f2p obv) cmb cap, 1 def would be an advantage. considering 1 defence gets the most offensive bonus per cmb level.)

but yeah mm participating in this event isn't going to happen. I'm not the head chief or anything but i strongly encouraged pw events for the last 2 years even though leaders were always talking it down because these events always turn out bad. MM participated om events earlier in 2k10 and early 2k11, but leaders were right. These events don't hold true.

No one said anything about a 1def advantage here are you dumb? lol

He said that you aren't at a disadvantage since it's 1 def/dung on addy gloves only.

He said the rules are prefect for mm, Why would he say that. They are the same for every clan and perfect for every other clan. 1 def advantage was definitely implied.

Also... MM will always be at a disadvantage unless brews+(super)restores are off, prayers above level 52 are off, and every single person zamorak brews to 0 defence before the match starts. (this again ties into the point i made earlier that most clan members want to rebel and break the rules, so this could never happen, yet fun events like these happen all the time in main wars, and yes even mm had a fun event where every1 kegged down to 0 str)

Only clan i can think of that could pull off not breaking any rules is Foe cause they get strict as hell and members have been booted/demoted for simply wearing a frog masks on f2p trips. im not in disagreement with ^ either.

The rules are perfect for MM how can you argue they aren't? Clans that have a lot of turmoil pures like Foe, Fi and TLP have to use normal prayers, wear 1 def, and use addy gloves because the clans who don't accept it find it unfair. :/

I'm sorry that you put yourself at a disadvantage

"Perfect for mm" don't you mean perfect for every pure clan? He never said that MM thinks the rules are unfair just that you are implying these rules give us some advantage over competitors but in fact it just makes the fight slightly more even, despite 30 defs

tlp vs foe will be epic as always.. can really see mm making a major impact though assuming they join in, the rules are pretty much perfect for them, should be close between us 3 i hope.

if you have 30 def, and i have 1 def. means u have 29 def levels on me. that is a disadvantage brah.

(ok i guess if there was a 95(f2p obv) cmb cap, 1 def would be an advantage. considering 1 defence gets the most offensive bonus per cmb level.)

but yeah mm participating in this event isn't going to happen. I'm not the head chief or anything but i strongly encouraged pw events for the last 2 years even though leaders were always talking it down because these events always turn out bad. MM participated om events earlier in 2k10 and early 2k11, but leaders were right. These events don't hold true.

He said that you aren't at a disadvantage since it's 1 def/dung on addy gloves only.

He said the rules are prefect for mm, Why would he say that. They are the same for every clan and perfect for every other clan. 1 def advantage was definitely implied.

Also... MM will always be at a disadvantage unless brews+(super)restores are off, prayers above level 52 are off, and every single person zamorak brews to 0 defence before the match starts. (this again ties into the point i made earlier that most clan members want to rebel and break the rules, so this could never happen, yet fun events like these happen all the time in main wars, and yes even mm had a fun event where every1 kegged down to 0 str)

Only clan i can think of that could pull off not breaking any rules is Foe cause they get strict as hell and members have been booted/demoted for simply wearing a frog masks on f2p trips. im not in disagreement with ^ either.

The rules are perfect for MM how can you argue they aren't? Clans that have a lot of turmoil pures like Foe, Fi and TLP have to use normal prayers, wear 1 def, and use addy gloves because the clans who don't accept it find it unfair. :/

"Perfect for mm" don't you mean perfect for every pure clan? He never said that MM thinks the rules are unfair just that you are implying these rules give us some advantage over competitors but in fact it just makes the fight slightly more even, despite 30 defs

Defence doesn't mean **** in p2p you spastics, stop trying to make out that it does.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Comn guys lets all be nice....

18939057.jpg

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Defence doesn't mean **** in p2p you spastics, stop trying to make out that it does.

okay, so, let's get an account with 1 def OVLed, and an account with 35 def OVLed, and see who wins?

idiot

okay, so, let's get an account with 1 def OVLed, and an account with 35 def OVLed, and see who wins?

idiot

The better brid will. Ajajaja You lost that one. L0l

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

idiot

lol..

P2P has always been about individual skill/pray switching/tanking > levels in any type of fight.

pure clans have beaten main clans like HF matched while they wore their 70 defence gear/all on rules.

So many uninformed novices..

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

TLP will win. We're not joining b/c it's a pw event, but it's not like we would win anyways.

And to all the FOE kids saying "r0fl mm so scared y no prep us?!" - Why not fullout us? Too afraid of losing when you can't sit everyone below 30 def?

And Walli, you want an everything on fullout? Leaving aside the fact that this shows that FOE knows they can't win with a 1 def cap, from what I read on your forums before the topic got deleted, MM had been trying to get a fullout in the wilderness (aka no rules) for over a year, but you guys kept trying to get it in clan wars??

SMH sit everyone under 30 def? Have you not seen us prep or did 13th tell you that & you believed it? Why not prep in clan wars? Too afraid of losing also?. See that goes both ways

And you haven't even been mm a year to know what was going down lol, you're also delusional if you think a fullout in the wild would not get crashed/sniped the way the pure community is now.

Lol so many ppl waste so much time keyboard warriorin. If you don't like something don't join or skip your clans event.. Damn

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

SMH sit everyone under 30 def? Have you not seen us prep or did 13th tell you that & you believed it? Why not prep in clan wars? Too afraid of losing also?. See that goes both ways

And you haven't even been mm a year to know what was going down lol, you're also delusional if you think a fullout in the wild would not get crashed/sniped the way the pure community is now.

you won't full out mm in clan wars atm. i wouldn't talk about the wilderness if you can't win one in clan wars.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

:mellow:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

You haven't been in foe for a year either Wrecka! :teehee:

We might enter, could be some valuable practise.

Nothing to lose, so much to gain. Everyone should be entering lol...

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Lol these Mm kids talk so much bs about how they can beat Foe in the wild with curses and summoning on. Yet when push comes to shove they declare with 1 def dung on but I am not bother as we would put Mm in place like the last 3 p2p full outs. 13th has brainwashed his members into thinking that their p2p pk trips where they pull 20+ than anyone else is the same as a matched fight in clan wars.

As far as the predictions I believe Foe will win but Fi and Tlp could surprise if we don't take it seriously but for the low tier its anyone game really.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012