Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Become a part of the PW Team

Karl

A lot of brilliant ideas have been coming through and I'd love to see some of them happen. However, with the size of our team, it's just not possible at the moment. The Moderators spare time which they devote to helping PW goes in to moderating the topics, as for Admins, we spend most out time moderating and dealing with nuisance members.

So in order to help us, and to make the community better I'm going to open up applications for a few ranks.

Deadline: 30/06/2011

The following positions are currently open to applications:-

• Graphics Artist
  • Content Developer
  • Events Team
  • Media Team

What do we expect from each rank?

Graphics Artist

We need graphics artists to create various images for us, ranging from signatures, to banners, to complete web designs if you talent reaches that far. You will also be given a chance to voice your opinions with the rest of the PW team and suggest ideas/changes you'd like to see.

How to apply?

Simply PM myself, with a completed application form (found below).

[b]Position applying for:[/b][b]First Name:[/b][b]Age:[/b][b]Why do you want this position?[/b][b]What can you contribute to Pure Warfare?[/b][b]How often do you visit the forums?[/b][b]Please provide 5 examples of your work[/b]

Content Developer

You will be expected to create new content for submission on to the Pure Warfare website, this can range from guides, to updating our clan directory. Upon successfully applying you will be given access to our ACP, which will only allow you to submit guides. If you prove yourself you will be given further access to then edit submissions, etc. You will be required to submit one guide per week, in order to prove activity.

How to apply?

[b]Position applying for:[/b][b]First Name:[/b][b]Age:[/b][b]Why do you want this position?[/b][b]What can you contribute to Pure Warfare?[/b][b]How often do you visit the forums?[/b][b]Please provide 2 examples of your work[/b]

Events Team

You will be expected to run some fun events and tournaments for Pure Warfare. This could range from simple KBD trips, to huge wars like RvB. However, you will still need to report to the Admins before making any huge events.

How to apply?

[b]Position applying for:[/b][b]First Name:[/b][b]Age:[/b][b]Why do you want this position?[/b][b]What can you contribute to Pure Warfare?[/b][b]How often do you visit the forums?[/b][b]What events have you previously run?[/b][b]How much time can you dedicate to running events?[/b]

Media Team

As everyone knows, YouTube, etc, are great ways of advertising and bringing people together. As a member of the media team, you'll be expected to edit videos, upload them, engage in the community on youtube/twitter/etc.

How to apply?

[b]Position applying for:[/b][b]First Name:[/b][b]Age:[/b][b]Why do you want this position?[/b][b]What can you contribute to Pure Warfare?[/b][b]How often do you visit the forums?[/b][b]Show 3 examples of videos you have edited.[/b][b]How much time can you dedicate to editing videos?[/b]

Make sure the PM's title is either "Graphics Artist Application", "Events Team Application", or "Content Developer Application", depending on which position you are applying for.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gl everyone who applies :]

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Applied.

Don't waste my time.

I love your straight up no bull-**** honesty. Makes me hot. Now tell me I'm naughty and ignorant.

OT: GL to those who apply. It'd be nice to have a rank of importance to contribute to PW. Unfortunately I am no artist and wouldn't dare disappoint my PW family as a fail events leader. I'll participate to every one event though and help on the side were needed. But I'm sure theirs more qualified gangsters for these ranks.

Gl guys. however if you fail your rank I'll be force to make a stand.

Untitled5t65345.png

Good luck to everyone!

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

there isnt a bracket at the end of the b

Still have no clue where you're talking about. All looks fine for me.

Edit: Found it.

noob i am always right

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?