Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IF they were to go 30def

-Rami

MM officials wouldn't allow 30 def because they know if they did accept it, MM will be no different compared to the other clans. MM ranks use it as an escape goat when they lose any type of war, and it's also a lot easier to recruit when you can call yourself the only "Pure" clan.

It's almost like one of those commercials for donating to help the puppy's in need, they get all the cutest dogs in the world, and put them in the commercial basically to brainwash you in giving up your money. There really is no difference between any clan besides minor things, but MM's public image is so great that can easily get people to join without even doing anything.

Topic Closed. Get off my thread children.

LOL! Who still plays this game

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't you make like a 10 minute video about how you're leaving the '******' pure world and going onto main clans... #giveitarest

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

If MM was to allow 30def turmoil how do you think this would effect the matched ops rankings?

To answer that question:

I doubt most of the members in Mm could even afford turmoil or care enough to get it. As far as matched opt it might help but since most preps/ fight are 1 def curses off anyways that wouldn't even effect anything.

In the wild it would help but that depends on the numbers of members that get turmoil.

concerning the 'affording it' part, 80% of our ml can afford turm. It's just that no one wants to get it because they have a main/zerk with it already.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

ok if this actually happened

i'd be pissed as fk.

First i would have to find a trusted guy that would sell me a 39 def quested barrowglovesturmhandcannon pure. and those accounts are rare as fk in the first place.

If i somehow managed to find the above, it would cost me a shitload of money.

Then i'd have to pay for p2p on that account

God That would suck.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

MM officials wouldn't allow 30 def because they know if they did accept it, MM will be no different compared to the other clans. MM ranks use it as an escape goat when they lose any type of war, and it's also a lot easier to recruit when you can call yourself the only "Pure" clan.

It's almost like one of those commercials for donating to help the puppy's in need, they get all the cutest dogs in the world, and put them in the commercial basically to brainwash you in giving up your money. There really is no difference between any clan besides minor things, but MM's public image is so great that can easily get people to join without even doing anything.

- Comparing MM to puppy commercials

- Accusing MM of brainwashing people

You're seriously the biggest moron on the planet.

MM would probably get a few more members joining the clan because I'm sure there are 30defers out there that want to be in MM but can't actually join because of reqs. Also the hardcore members who just play for the clan would most likely get turm/etc but other than that I don't see people rushing to get it.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

it's 101, what did you expect?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

MM is overall a wonderful, prestigious clan setting the example of actual PURES.

Heaven forbid they change that...Changing their reqs wouldn't make them any better I think they're at the best they can be.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

didn't you make like a 10 minute video about how you're leaving the '******' pure world and going onto main clans... #giveitarest

for once i agree with you.

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future." -Adolf Hitler

MM would probably get a few more members joining the clan because I'm sure there are 30defers out there that want to be in MM but can't actually join because of reqs. Also the hardcore members who just play for the clan would most likely get turm/etc but other than that I don't see people rushing to get it.

- I was giving a example of a commercial most people would know, would you like it better if I compared you to a mcdonalds cheeseburger commercial.

- I didn't say you brainwash people in my post, I basically said they use certain objects in commercials to get people to buy their product through emotion also known as marketing.

I guess you are so addicted to this game, anything someone might say about your clan you become offended. You are worse then the "#1 God Sword Pure" when it comes to understanding reality.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Wouldn't make any difference.

Since botting is gone, I can't just make a new pure account.

And most of MM don't have a spare pure account to ruin just for the clan.

And most of MM wouldn't ruin their pure accont just for the clan. Guessing 10/150 would actually get 30 def lol. There aren't any people just browsing our forums waiting for us to accept 30 def either.

Also 30 def is a stupid idea, MM aren't retarded and would never go 30 def. It's either 1-20, or 1-45.

/thread

MM has a lot of amazing accounts (crap people using them, but give a donkey a big ***** and it will still get it hard) but they are all stubborn and even with failed defence levels which look ugly and are not 1 they wouldnt get turm.

Shame.

#TEAM-WALLI

I like mm's leadership everything seems really organized. They realized quantity over quality unlike eop having inactivity sweeps every 2 weeks to pull decent.

No clan can compete in the long run with the amount of new members mm receive on a weekly basis. Fact is MM are the most well known pure clan, you go up to any clanless pure and he'll know what MM is and the color pink, we did very well to compete with them for #1 and take it numerous times over the last 2 years, finally we've slipped down abit now but since we've stopped competing with MM, no-one has been able to take our place, and now its just FOE+Fi having to team against them, lol.

It's nothing to do with superior or more organized leadership, its the fact they receive 5x more apps than we do a month, and on top of that the fact that they have a massive ex-member/forum guest base to call on when another clan starts dominating them pull-wise. MM may be pulling 70-80 to their trips now, but if we or anyone else suddenly started pulling 110, 2 weeks later MM would be pulling the same.

well said^

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

brb making a 1 def account to join MM

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Wouldn't make any difference.

Since botting is gone, I can't just make a new pure account.

And most of MM don't have a spare pure account to ruin just for the clan.

And most of MM wouldn't ruin their pure accont just for the clan. Guessing 10/150 would actually get 30 def lol. There aren't any people just browsing our forums waiting for us to accept 30 def either.

Also 30 def is a stupid idea, MM aren't retarded and would never go 30 def. It's either 1-20, or 1-45.

/thread

MM has a lot of amazing accounts (crap people using them, but give a donkey a big ***** and it will still get it hard) but they are all stubborn and even with failed defence levels which look ugly and are not 1 they wouldnt get turm.

Shame.

>implying 30 isn't a failed def level

:D

Dont think they would as much improve greatly in matched scene just looking back when there barely was 30 def around but of course things have changed but I still have my doubts, however MM would probably end up loosing more members in the end as many of them has such strong belief of 1-20 def being pure and not 30, and we all know 30+ def pures are a bit cocky sometimes thinking they are a one man army but thats only my opinion of it.

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--