Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ask An Omni. Lmfao jay thinks he's popular do you know who I am?

Omni

Have you ever listened to the band Opeth and if so what do you think of them?

If you could go to any place in the world, where would it be and why?

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

110716183357.png

Means nothing as you're still posting and nothing came to it.

Have you ever listened to the band Opeth and if so what do you think of them?

If you could go to any place in the world, where would it be and why?

1. Yeah, not my cup o' tea. Not into melodic style rock.

2. Italy, the home country. Beautiful people, places, food and so on.

110716183357.png

Scum ruining a good dm.

Omni why do I feel attracted to Men, women and animals?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

If you could have any super power what would it be sir?

To fly :)

z0mz0m?

srs question: when r u gonna meet up with that girl we met in tfp

Never kept contact, seems like we'll never happen, she was such a cool person too :(

when do i get admin?

Walli 2012?

110716183357.png

Scum ruining a good dm.

Omni why do I feel attracted to Men, women and animals?

You're a happy go lucky attention ***** who needs love from all angles.

how big is your peen

Big enough.

do you prefer a nice rack of titties or large booties

A balance of both, booties if I have no choice.

What is your view of me?

Knowledge or Wealth?

A delightful young man.

Knowledge of which you gain wealth upon.

Italians ftw. Glad I got to know you a bit.

No problem

According to the Administrator "Anthoni", I am the #1 Asian on Pure Warfare. Even if this isn't true, will you make a sexy sign for me that says anything... or more specifically : "Taka #1 Asian on Pure Warfare." ?

Serious question now:

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you realized that you had to turn your life around or else you would **** it up?

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

What do you feel about the curren pure community and all the defence in clans, would you do something if you had the time to?

Also

What in ur opinion is the reason us humans are here? Do we have a meaning as to what we do if the sun will obliterate the earth and we will go extinct anyways? Should people get judged by their actions or their nature?

And lol so much questions: should a man born with a mental illness get the death penalty for somethin he had no control over? And do you think there is a 'good' and 'bad' side to everything?

If u answer all that ur fkn beast

i dont need a signature

Why do people seem so much more sophisticated when they use semi-colons?

How many times has Anthony made you slightly uncomfortable?

If I was a type of candy, what would I taste like?

Do you believe Spittles likes Skittles?

Why is #omni the greatest channel ever created on IRC?

Why do people always complain about getting banned after blatantly breaking rules?

Who is your favorite actor?

What is your favorite TV show OF ALL TIME?

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Can you write "Trev #1" on your chest and take a picture for me?

I'd be honoured.

I will at night time.

According to the Administrator "Anthoni", I am the #1 Asian on Pure Warfare. Even if this isn't true, will you make a sexy sign for me that says anything... or more specifically : "Taka #1 Asian on Pure Warfare." ?

Serious question now:

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you realized that you had to turn your life around or else you would **** it up?

1. I'll do it at night time for you.

2. My life in a nut shell, you can say I've experianced enough to understand more than I should.

What do you feel about the curren pure community and all the defence in clans, would you do something if you had the time to?

Also

What in ur opinion is the reason us humans are here? Do we have a meaning as to what we do if the sun will obliterate the earth and we will go extinct anyways? Should people get judged by their actions or their nature?

And lol so much questions: should a man born with a mental illness get the death penalty for somethin he had no control over? And do you think there is a 'good' and 'bad' side to everything?

If u answer all that ur fkn beast

1. I answered that earlier, can't really put my mind together to re-state it sorry.

2. Uhh, trying to understand this, but in my opinion, we're here because the earth has the perfect conditions to sustain life on it. I'm not sure on the second part you asked but if you mean by our value? No, in the big scheme of things, we're worthless in the universe and our lives mean nothing. We have the mind power to see what is of value to ourselves and that's all that matters, because nothing else matters.

3. Depends on who you are to judge. Your own past, where you've come from and so on. If someone has done the same things, who are you to solidify their actions? I for one do not judge anyone at all, despite my huge personality disorder and ego on these forums. I don't care who you are, what you've done, and your thoughts... until I get to know you. Then it's not called judging, it's called learning about the person and whether or not you can work with them (relationships, work, ect.). Now if the person is a murderer and stuff of that nature, then yes I will care about your past lol. But in a TL;DR situation, I believe no one deserves to be judged, and more or less figured out instead, why assume when you can know?

4. In terms of murder? Or mentally insane and mass murders? Everyone is viable for death. I know I can kill someone and get the death penalty. If someone with a mental illness doesn't know that, then his long wait on death row won't eat him alive, since he probably won't see it coming. So that actually makes it easier on them in my eyes. I'd hate to know that I had 10 yrs of my life left before I'm strapped down to die; I'd rather have a mental illness and not see it coming. TL;DR, everyone deserves the same punishment for the same crime, even if you are not aware of what you're doing, because it harmed another and they deserve justice.

why did you decided to make this topic?

what motivates you to keep modding pw if you dont play rs and are clanless?

1. Had a few drinks, got home and saw Jay's topic and wanted to make fun of him.

2. The people I've met.

Why do people seem so much more sophisticated when they use semi-colons?

How many times has Anthony made you slightly uncomfortable?

If I was a type of candy, what would I taste like?

Do you believe Spittles likes Skittles?

Why is #omni the greatest channel ever created on IRC?

Why do people always complain about getting banned after blatantly breaking rules?

Who is your favorite actor?

What is your favorite TV show OF ALL TIME?

1. Fancy speak, only cool people use it and understand its powers.

2. A good amount, then I just let it happen for the good of mankind.

3. Peppermint patty

4. A rumor from Mace Wiki says he is skittles@@

5. One of the oldest channels created from the pure community and has the greatest people with the most common sense around.

6. Because they're children and don't know better.

7. Russel Crowe

8. DRAGON BALL Z

what do i do if i like a girl but scared to talk to her

Have you been with one before? If so or if not, then be confident in your abilities to get another, best thing to do is laugh and joke around to get her sense of humor. Be a jerk but in a funny way. Stalk her as in what type of music she likes, and movies, and then bring them up in future chats, so it seems like you have things in common(which you reall don't). Then after you have stepped your foot through the door in a very funny, jerkish, so many hting in common way, ask her to lunch, a casiual setting. It's easy and able to put her in a public setting, and a friendly environment. This allows you to open her up and get to know her. You yourself (if you're awkward) are able to see dorky, and cute and try to explain your life as well. If all goes according to plan, she'll open up to you that day or the next time you hang out. Then it'll work its way from there!

if i asked you for rl pics of your feet would you deliver?

IMG_5481.jpg

l0l irl

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Why do you have ugly feet?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011